1. Degree - Bachelor of Economics [Monash University, Melbourne]
2. Professional Qualification - Associate [Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia]
3. Professional Qualification - Fellow [CPA Australia]
4. Professional Qualification - Member [Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants]
5. Professional Qualification - Member [Malaysian Institute of Accountants]
6. Professional Qualification - Associate [The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators]
Mr Teo Eng Siong was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of Genting Malaysia Berhad ("GENM") on 25 February 2010. He began his career with Ernst & Young, Melbourne, Australia, in November 1969.
He had worked in Singapore and Malaysia; and had held several positions in various companies. Prior to his retirement on 31 March 2009, he was the General Manager and Company Secretary of Kien Huat Realty Sdn Berhad as well as the Company Secretary of Yayasan Lim Goh Tong, a charitable organisation.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....