Above is the holdings of the major s/holders of wcehb,they accounted for 75% of o/standing shares.the remaining 25% or 750 mils belong to small holders.If foreign funds start buying,this stock can explode like a rocket.Every year there are 600k new car registrations,if half of these belong to the busy west coast toll collections is indeed very lucrative bz.
WCEHB Top Shareholders Total Shares (Quantity) 2.26B Total Shares (%) 75.59%
Name % Shares Position Change Value Record Date IJM CORPORATION BERHAD 26.63 795,554,593 - 628.49M 30 Jun 23 MWE HOLDINGS SDN BHD 25.76 769,696,617 - 608.06M 30 Jun 23 UNITED FRONTIERS HOLDINGS LIMITED 9.38 280,245,342 - 221.39M 30 Jun 23 LIM KUAN GIN 1.34 39,935,616 - 31.55M 30 Jun 23 KEJORA POSITIF SDN BHD 1.24 37,023,500 -12,976,500 29.25M 30 Jun 23
PMX is a very intelligent fella.He knows country has not much money to spend.But by tweaking policies he can bring in fresh capital from foreigners...such as special economic zone for forest city.........n maybe MM2H
Rich mainlanders are migrating in droves,scared death by ccp draconian policies.Malaysia has a huge chinese population,if PMX can tweak the MM2H policy to offer them better terms,these rich chinese can push property sector to the moon.
Sime may form a co n inject all auto bz into it,as well as its perodua stake.They may offer shares in this co to remaining perodua sholders for their stake.Then mbmr will have a listed co with perodua n other sime auto bz.