YTL CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTL (4677)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.05 (1.87%)

Day's Change

2.58 - 2.75

Trading Volume

24 people like this.

14,108 comment(s). Last comment by Jonathan Keung 2 hours ago

Leward88

73 posts

Posted by Leward88 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Challenge to break Rm3 tmr?

pang72

46,688 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Sure!!

BlackQ

30 posts

Posted by BlackQ > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

I think “they” will play the game to $30 per share , like Topglove and Rapid, this is normal standard the game will be… after that will have big drop to initial price $0.50…

BlackQ

30 posts

It won’t only up to x5, at least x20…

BlackQ

30 posts

Not all share have potential to build this , YTL definitely qualified.

ccpool

312 posts

Posted by ccpool > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

2022-06-22 10:25

0.555-0.565

---------------------

Finally the drop I'm looking for. Let's see

------------------------

Here to send my regards.

Plantermen

2,053 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

YTL group operates in a multiple different segments vs the glove mania sector which is easily duplicated. Remember the gloves dipping lines are manufactured in China and shipped to the buyer directly for installation. YTL group business is centre in utilities, power and energy, waste water treatment,digital banking, 5G yes telco, oil production, land & property development and thier core construction business. Not forgetting their soon to commence YTLP A1 DC operations. Just do your own research before you buy or sell

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Profit taking and slight pull back is perfectly normal. Any market volatility is good. Just be patient and prepared for the next upswing. Cheers

BlackQ

30 posts

Posted by BlackQ > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Game is game, so I said, YTL is matched the conditions to become selected being the game, just b careful don’t to hold the “last card” , we don’t know who will kena in high floor….

BlackQ

30 posts

And that is why people will believe it will go to $30….. and crazy to follow even they knew what will happened.

sasword

1,130 posts

Posted by sasword > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

topglove and rapid in the making

KLV868

135 posts

Posted by KLV868 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

It will be nice to see green at 4.50PM. 😘

Posted by EquityJourneyman > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Only minor pullback. No more RM2.1x I guess

Ravi Kumar

3,453 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Can you share how it will go to 30?? At most 4. Must be on Narnia

BlackQ

And that is why people will believe it will go to $30….. and crazy to follow even they knew what will happened.

16 hours ago

Ravi Kumar

3,453 posts

Never mind me asking. Fake id

Plantermen

2,053 posts

Tan teng boo {capial dynamics} is extremely confident that our local market is ripe for a prolong bull ring. Nevertheless let us be rationale or sanquine that the market days of gung go days of the 93-94 where the market touch a high of 1314 points from a low of 645 points. Nowdays majority of trade is monopolised by local and foreign funds, banks, pension funds whereby retail retailers only make up a limited percentage. For the fund's manager and dealers they are extremely through in their investment research trading strategies { not the "kedai makan"} coffee talk. Most IB's set YTLP target price at around 5.00 { forward earnings} and YTL at 3.00. Of course the TP can be revised upwards if the next quarter result comes in higher than the street expectations. Always do your own research before you invest

Plantermen

2,053 posts

Always look at a company business fundamentals. Earnings, PE ratio, growth & profitability and evaluate the management and leadership

BlackQ

30 posts

Let me guess, Ravi get in YTL at $2.65 to $2.70….. let me know if correct.

BlackQ

30 posts

$30 is base on Topglove and Rapid collapsed point.

mf

27,764 posts

Posted by mf > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

collect

Ravi Kumar

3,453 posts

Ha3 that is what you think. wakakakaka

BlackQ

Let me guess, Ravi get in YTL at $2.65 to $2.70….. let me know if correct.

1 hour ago

MyWay

483 posts

Posted by MyWay > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

MoneyLion’s Co-founder Foong Chee Mun Apointed CPO at YTL-SEA Digital Bank
https://fintechnews.my/42271/virtual-banking/moneylions-co-founder-foong-chee-mun-apointed-cpo-at-ytl-sea-digital-bank/

Posted by omega008 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

i unfortunately bought at the top and it went downhill from there... soz fam. take me to the promise land $4

sasword

1,130 posts

Posted by sasword > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

black money, wash ar wash, wash until malai land has no tomorrow

Posted by cruger12345 > 23 hours ago | Report Abuse

It is trading at discount compare to Tokyo market ... it shall have been traded at premium

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/1773:JP

dragon328

1,799 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 22 hours ago | Report Abuse

crazy volume of over 265 million volume transacted in last minutes

KLV868

135 posts

Posted by KLV868 > 22 hours ago | Report Abuse

Wow!!!! I bet the right YTL !!!! Well done Malaysia.

KLV868

135 posts

@OTB, through your experience what is happening at this closing period trades?

KLV868

135 posts

Habis all the sellers, who follow untrue/fake sifus guides/comments.

UncleFollower

1,053 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

So happy to see Bursa have today huattttttttttttt

Ravi1969

235 posts

Posted by Ravi1969 > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Wahhh nice closing wakakaka

Agjl

5,455 posts

Posted by Agjl > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Sasword become s uck s word for now

cktay

214 posts

Posted by cktay > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Never seen such crazy volume at 4.49pm. Amazing!!!

joecool32

34 posts

Posted by joecool32 > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Sth similar happened to Gamuda and to a lesser extend UEMS

joecool32

34 posts

Posted by joecool32 > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Gamuda jumped RM0.20 in the last 15 minutes and UEMS RM0.02.........

KLV868

135 posts

Posted by KLV868 > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Exceptional counter, highlighting strong fundamentals and highly promising future prospects, positioning it favorably to progress with the evolution of technology.

Good luck the diehard Fan of YTL's companies.

Thanks Dragon328.

Posted by Raymond Tiruchelvam > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

holy cow talk about 1st day in the MSCI index.... what the hell happened after 4:45pm..... 212m shares for ytlp and 300m shares for ytl exchanged ... and dialog another 300m shares..... who bought and who sold ??? looks dodgy for sure

Plantermen

2,053 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 20 hours ago | Report Abuse

The volume of YTL and YTLP transacted is unbelievable. Lots and lots of trades transacted within seconds. Never witness such a big spike in trading volume within the limited time frame. Everthing you click or quote on the board. Buyers just click and confirm. The intensity & velocity totally mind blowing. Well done YTL group

Posted by Medusa1999 > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

Today is the changes in constituents for the MSCI Global Standard Indexs where for MSCI Malaysia Index, YTL and YTL Power will be added n Dialog will be deleted. There are funds that track the index and the portfolio is based on the index component so today is their portfolio rebalancing. In YTL they sapu a lot of retailers shares as see from chart there's no more retailers chips but PChips also go down where as price go up. pening oh!

cktay

214 posts

Posted by cktay > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

What is the effect of MSCI Malaysia Index adding YTL?

ChatGPT
The effect of MSCI Malaysia Index adding a particular stock like YTL would depend on various factors including the weight of the stock within the index, the trading volume of the stock, and the overall market sentiment towards the stock and the Malaysian market.

Here are some potential effects:

Increased demand for YTL shares: Inclusion in the MSCI Malaysia Index often leads to increased demand for the stock from investors who track or benchmark their portfolios to the index. This increased demand could drive up the price of YTL shares.

Higher trading volume: With increased investor interest, the trading volume of YTL shares is likely to increase, which could lead to greater liquidity in the stock.

Positive sentiment: Inclusion in a major index like MSCI Malaysia could be interpreted as a positive signal by investors, indicating confidence in the company's financial health and growth prospects. This positive sentiment could further support the stock price.

Portfolio adjustments: Fund managers and institutional investors who track the MSCI Malaysia Index may need to adjust their portfolios to reflect the addition of YTL. This could involve buying YTL shares, which again would contribute to increased demand and potentially higher prices.

Market impact: The addition of YTL to the MSCI Malaysia Index could have broader implications for the Malaysian stock market as a whole, as it may influence investor perceptions of the market's attractiveness and lead to increased attention from foreign investors.

Overall, the effect of MSCI Malaysia Index adding YTL would likely be positive for the stock in the short term, although the long-term performance would depend on various company-specific and market-related factors.

MrFox

738 posts

Posted by MrFox > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

aiyoh, simple lah!
like taking fatimah kacip!!!
haha

xiaoeh

1,501 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

Posted by MrFox > 12 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Based on past experience and historical record
price will drop and being kicked out and replaced by new player
that is why index in the long run will always be up up and up

when?
ask ti gong

just a joke!!!

Plantermen

2,053 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 15 hours ago | Report Abuse

Just my own calculated guess. The inclusion of YTL and YTLP in the MSCI Malaysia index is indeed positive for YTL group. Looking at the utilities sector YTL is indeed a attractive option and undemanding vs it's peer. YTL is trading at 14 times {PE} vs TNB at 23 times {PE} or PChem at 33 times {PE}. Using others as a comparison e.g. Sunway group at 21 times {PE} or IJM at 24 times {PE}, whether in the utilities, energy, construction or multi congolemerate. YTL in terms of growth opportunities or earnings upkeep definetly is a buy. Tomorrow being a Friday will be very interesting trading day. Not a buy call just sharing my 2 sen

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

just month end portfolio rebalancing la...if u have been in the markets for some time. this is pretty common.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

YTL highest trading volume ever recorded in their history yesterday. Total 383,975,900 transacted. Foreign funds & local funds all very aggressive not a mere window dressing show. Looking at scaling new heights for YTL. group today place your bets. Cheers

ktrader

1,804 posts

Posted by ktrader > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

Lovely lovely

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

Good start on Fri YTL opening at 2.72

paktua73

17,892 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse

now hitblower rm2.58..
yesterday lower is rm2.52..
adakah today can break lower yesterday..
and break rm2.50?

tut tut
wait n see..

Leward88

73 posts

Posted by Leward88 > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse

YTL will consolidate at RM2.60 there for some time b4 depart to RM3

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Wait for afternoon closing { 4.45 pm } any sustain push for YTL above previous high of 2.72+ to confirm yesterday chart technical break through

Post a Comment
Market Buzz